E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – To request prayers :email@example.com
* Weekdays: from 6:30 to 11:30 every half hour. In the afternoon at 18.30.
During the months of July and August there is suspension of the mass at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30.
* Holidays, Saturdays and Eve of Celebration: 18:00 (evening mass), 6:00 to 12:00 every hour.
* Sunday evening, Holy Mass at 17:30, at 18:30 and at 21:00.
This is one of the sanctuary’s main activities. Upon request, confession can be heard in:
ITALIAN – ENGLISH – FRENCH – SPANISH
* Weekdays: From 6:30 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00.
* Holidays: From 6:30 to 12:45 and from 15:00 to 19:30. Also, from 21:00 to 22:00
PRAYER IN THE SANCTUARY
* Weekdays: at 16:30 recital of the Holy Rosary, eucharistic adoration and benediction with the Holy Sacrament
* Holidays: at 16:30 singing of Vespers, Eucharist adoration and benediction
* Eve of Celebration: First Vespers at 19:00.
SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS :
In addition to the celebrations that characterise the liturgical year, there are also the solemn and well attended celebrations of St JOHN Bosco, 31st January; and the celebration of Mary Help of Christians, 24th May. Both celebrations are preceded by the novenae.
VISITS TO THE SANCTUARY
Visits by groups of pilgrims can be guided by a Salesian from the Sanctuary (telephone bookings TEL. +39-011.52.24.253 or by Fax +39-011-52.24.262).
1 – Arrival in Sanctuary: Prayer and contemplation in front of the large painting of Mary Help of Christians; Visit to the altars of Don Bo-sco, St Mary Mazzarello and St Domenic Savio. Descent into the crypt and visit to the Chapel of Relics and of the dream of Don Bosco.
2 – Pinardi Chapel 3 – Church of St. Francis De Sales 4 – Don Bosco’s Rooms (Camerette) 5 – Salesian Center of Marian Documentation (CSDM).
1- Pinardi Chapel, 2 – Church of St. Francis De Sales, 3 – The Basilica, 4 – Don Bosco’s Rooms (Camerette), 5 – Salesian Center of Marian Documentation (CSDM).