E-Mail: email@example.com – To request prayers : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Weekdays: at 6.30 – 7.00 – 7.30 – 8.00 – 9.00 – 10.00. In the afternoon at 17.00 – 18.30.
During the months of August there is suspension of the mass at 17.00.
* Holidays, Saturdays and Eve of Celebration: 18:00 (evening mass),
* Sundays and Feasts : Holy Mass at: 7.00 – 8.00 – 9.30 – 11.00 – 12.15
* Sunday evening, Holy Mass at 17:30, at 18:30 and at 21:00.
This is one of the sanctuary’s main activities. Upon request, confession can be heard in: ITALIAN – ENGLISH – FRENCH – SPANISH
* Weekdays: From 6:30 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00.
* Holidays: From 6:30 to 12:45 and from 15:00 to 19:30. Also, from 21:00 to 22:00
PRAYER IN THE SANCTUARY
* Weekdays: at 16:30 recital of the Holy Rosary, eucharistic adoration and benediction with the Holy Sacrament – Mass at: 17.00
* Holidays: at 16:30 singing of Vespers, Eucharist adoration and benediction
* Eve of Celebration: First Vespers at 18:55
SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS :
In addition to the celebrations that characterise the liturgical year, there are also the solemn and well attended celebrations of St JOHN Bosco, 31st January; and the celebration of Mary Help of Christians, 24th May. Both celebrations are preceded by the novenae.
VISITS TO THE SANCTUARY
Visits by groups of pilgrims can be guided by a Salesian or… e-mail: email@example.com )
1 Arrival in Sanctuary: Prayer and contemplation in front of the large painting of Mary Help of Christians; Visit to the altars of Don Bo-sco, St Mary Mazzarello and St Domenic Savio. Descent into the crypt and visit to the Chapel of Relics and of the dream of Don Bosco.
2 – Pinardi Chapel 3 – Church of St. Francis De Sales 4 – Don Bosco’s Rooms (Camerette) 5 – Salesian Center of Marian Documentation (CSDM).
1 – Pinardi Chapel, 2 – Church of St. Francis De Sales, 3 – The Basilica, – Don Bosco’s Rooms (Camerette), 5 – Salesian Center of Marian Documentation (CSDM).